LIFEE’s electrocardiographic Holter, LH12, and its interpretative software for PC/laptop, LS-12, conform a great tool for ambulatory ECG diagnosis, always striving for patient comfort without compromising diagnostic quality.
Features of LH-12 Holter recorder:
- Simultaneous acquisition of 12-leads with 10 wires, with color waveform display in recorder’s screen.
- Weighing only 50 g, it provides great comfort and portability to patients
- With just one AAA battery, it can record up to 8 days
- internal storage, expandable with SD memory card
- Pacemaker detection and electromagnetic interference resistant
- Sampling rate can be adjusted to 128/256/512/1024 samples per second, allowing long-lasting studies or better acquisition resolution
- IP27 protection against dust and water
- Includes an event-marker function, allowing the patient to make annotations in the acquisition in the presence of heartache, fall, or other than can affect the study